What's happening in 2018?
Folsom Pro Rodeo has a week full of fun planned!
For 58 years, the Folsom Pro Rodeo has been the place to be over the 4th of July holiday.
Don't miss this year's celebration!
Friday - June 29 - Folsom Family Roundup
Saturday - June 30 - Western Parade in Historic Folsom and the FIRST night of the Folsom Pro Rodeo
Sunday - July 1 - Second night of Folsom Pro Rodeo
Monday - July 2 - Junior Rodeo - watch the future stars of rodeo! (no fireworks or side entertainment)
Tuesday - July 3 - Third and FINAL night of Folsom Pro Rodeo
Wednesday - July 4 - Enjoy the holiday with your family (no event planned)
What will you see at the rodeo?
Celebrate America as you watch a sky diver parachute from the sky holding a giant American flag. Be amazed as you watch cowboys attempt to ride a bull for 7 seconds. Watch talented motocross riders fly in the sky. Experience our new dynamic firework show! The Folsom Pro Rodeo is an event you’ll want to experience year after year!
All About Tickets!
How do I purchase tickets?
Enjoying the Folsom Pro Rodeo is easy! There isn't a bad seat in the arena! Purchase your tickets right here online and print them off on your home computer. Tickets may also be purchased at the Folsom Chamber of Commerce, 200 Wool St.
Hard stock tickets may be purchased at the following locations: Handley's Western Wear and Boot Barn locations
What kinds of seating is available?
The Folsom Pro Rodeo offers Reserved Seating, General Admission, Corral Club Seating and a "Buckaroo Pack" - our best value ticket package!
ADDITIONAL TICKET NOTES: Children other than infants require a ticket. Due to fire marshal requirements, we cannot allow strollers in the arena. Please leave them at your vehicle.
What is Corral Seating?
Corral Club Seating
• The very best seats to all the rodeo action!
• Enjoy food and beverage service directly at your seat.
• $49.50 online only. Limited quantity and will sell out quickly!
What is included in a Buckaroo Pack?
The very best value! For less than dinner and a movie, your family of four will receive:
• 4 General Admission Tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 sodas
Total price is only $65, plus online fees. Quantities are limited and this package is only available online. This package will sell out so buy quickly!
What is Reserved Seating?
• Choose your favorite seat in advance so you can take your time enjoying our food vendors, saloon and rodeo fun before the arena action begins.
• Available online only. $26.50 plus online service charge
• Offers rodeo fans a specific seat no matter when they arrive at the arena.
What is General Admission seating?
• Great value for $21.50 adults, $15.50 for children (10 and younger) and seniors (over 62)
• First come, first seated. These seats tend to sell out quickly at the gate (opens at 6 p.m.) so early arrival is encouraged.
• Tickets are available online and at the Folsom Chamber of Commerce, Handley's Western Wear and Boot Barn locations.
What if I require ADA assistance?
Those requiring ADA assistance, are asked to call the Folsom Chamber of Commerce at (916) 985-2698 for assistance as these seats are not available online.
When can I come to the rodeo?
The gates open at 6 p.m. If you have a reserved seat, your seat will be waiting for you whenever you arrive. General Admission seating is first come, first serve. The rodeo begins at 7:15 p.m.
What to bring, what to leave at home
What should I leave at home?
• Ice chest, food or beverages not purchased at the rodeo
• Pets of any kind except service animals with identification
• Professional-style camera or video equipment.
• No weapons of any kind (pocketknives, Leatherman tools etc)
Where is there parking? Is there a shuttle?
There is plenty of parking around the Dan Russell Rodeo Arena which is located at the rear of the Folsom Lions City Park. Parking onsite is $10. Parking is available nearby the arena in local neighborhoods. Rodeo fans are reminded to respect homeowners and do not block driveways. There is no shuttle service.
Use Light Rail FREE with your rodeo ticket! There will be shuttles at the Historic Folsom Light Rail station to immediately take you to the Folsom Pro Rodeo! The last train leaves at 11 p.m. This will free you from all parking hassles!
Concealed weapons not allowed!