What's it all about?
Folsom Pro Rodeo is a July 4th tradition!
For 56 years, the Folsom Pro Rodeo has been the premium event for the 4th of July holiday. Celebrate America as you watch a sky diver parachute from the sky holding a giant American flag. Be amazed as you watch cowboys attempt to ride a bull for 7 seconds. Watch talented motocross riders fly in the sky. Experience our new dynamic firework show! The Folsom Pro Rodeo is an event you’ll want to experience year after year!
All About Tickets!
How do I purchase tickets?
Enjoying the Folsom Pro Rodeo is easy! There isn't a bad seat in the arena! Purchase your tickets right here online and print them off on your home computer. Tickets may also be purchased at the Folsom Chamber of Commerce, 200 Wool St.
Hard stock tickets may be purchased at the following locations: Handley's Western Wear and Boot Barn locations
What kinds of seating is available?
The Folsom Pro Rodeo offers Reserved Seating, General Admission, Corral Club Seating and a "Buckaroo Pack" - our best value ticket package!
ADDITIONAL TICKET NOTES: Children other than infants require a ticket. Due to fire marshal requirements, we cannot allow strollers in the arena. Please leave them at your vehicle.
What is Corral Seating?
Corral Club Seating
• The very best seats to all the rodeo action!
• Enjoy food and beverage service directly at your seat.
• $49.50 online only. Limited quantity and will sell out quickly!
What is included in a Buckaroo Pack?
The very best value! For less than dinner and a movie, your family of four will receive:
• 4 General Admission Tickets, 4 hot dogs, 4 sodas
Total price is only $65, plus online fees. Quantities are limited and this package is only available online. This package will sell out so buy quickly!
What is Reserved Seating?
• Choose your favorite seat in advance so you can take your time enjoying our food vendors, saloon and rodeo fun before the arena action begins.
• Available online only. $26.50 plus online service charge
• Offers rodeo fans a specific seat no matter when they arrive at the arena.
What is General Admission seating?
• Great value for $21.50 adults, $15.50 for children/seniors)
• First come, first seated. These seats tend to sell out quickly at the gate (opens at 6 p.m.) so early arrival is encouraged.
• Tickets are available online and at the Folsom Chamber of Commerce, Handley's Western Wear and Boot Barn locations.
What if I require ADA assistance?
Those requiring ADA assistance, are asked to call the Folsom Chamber of Commerce at (916) 985-2698 for assistance as these seats are not available online.
What to bring, what to leave at home
What should I leave at home?
• Ice chest, food or beverages not purchased at the rodeo
• Pets of any kind except service animals with identification
• Professional-style camera or video equipment.
• No weapons of any kind (pocketknives, Leatherman tools etc)
Where is there parking? Is there a shuttle?
There is plenty of parking around the Dan Russell Rodeo Arena which is located at the rear of the Folsom Lions City Park. Parking onsite is $10 and benefits the CAPS program (Citizens Aiding Public Safety). Parking is available nearby the arena in local neighborhoods. Rodeo fans are reminded to respect homeowners and do not block driveways. There is no shuttle service.